Friday, October 31, 2014

Haul 0003...


Hi guys...

I pray for safety and protection to everyone who's traveling this weekend like us... We will be visiting the tomb of my husband's Lolo in Daanbantayan, Cebu (end part of Northern Cebu).

Here's a quick post for my recent hauls...

1. Human Nature 100% Natural Bug Shield (100ml at Php 142.00)  - initially bought this for my son but I also use it to get rid of mosquitoes and other insects. Bought this at Human Nature store in The Orchard Cebu Hotel & Suites - A.S. Fortuna St., Mandaue City, Cebu.

2. Gluta-C Alcohol-Free Toner (100 ml at Php 99.75) - my current toner!
3. Atomy Toothbrush and Toothpaste (50g toothpaste at Php 100.00 and the toothbrush is Php 80.00) - an organic brand from Korea.
4. Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (25ml at Php 46.45) - bought this cutie for my travel kit...
5. Shut Up and Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Mistletoe Kiss (2.7g at Php 549.00) - I finally have this!!! Bought thru their online store.
6. Printed Dress (brand-less at Php 349.00) - bought at a Department Store because of the printed design and pink color....
7. Apartment 8 Floral Skirt - (Php 799.00 original price but I got this at Php 400.00 sale price). Love the floral prints :D

So that's my recent purchases....

Till my next post!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment