Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Haul 0005..

Hello!!!

I'm excited to share my purchases last weekend. I finally visited Ayala Center Cebu last November 22... it's really been a while since my last visit. I liked the expansion they made because a lot of new stores were opened... I went to Rustans and Beauty Bar but I end up buying nothing.. 

I know that Yves Rocher has an outlet in Ayala and I was surprise that they now have a nicer store, the last time I checked they were just in a corner area not that visible..
 
My eyes feasted on the products they offer!!! And the store smells really nice + the SA are also accommodating. Below are the products on display...
Makeup, skin care and body care...
By the way, Yves Rocher has this 20% off promo when you buy new makeup items and gift sets are priced starting P125.00 and up.
Here's what I got: a 50ml Organic Vanilla Lotion, a 50ml Organic Vanilla Shower Gel and a 20ml Vanilla Eau de Toilette.They are actually a gift set item priced at P395.00.
I also managed to visit The Face Shop, the store is near to Yves Rocher. They also have an on-going promo and gift set items for sale.
I also liked this store, so many items to choose from: makeup, skin care, body care and makeup tools. The brushes they offer are super soft and budget friendly.
I've got to take home these cute tools: a mini blusher and a folding eyebrow trimmer.
Php 195.00
Php 145.00
Bought this at SM Department store last November 23... Tony Moly Mini Berry Lip Balm at P348.00! Isn't it super cute??? I felt love at first sight on this cherry balm. 

That would be all... till my next post!!!

Melanie 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13233431/?claim=ky4pgbcdquf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment