Thursday, November 6, 2014

L'oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil

Hi guys...

I have good news to share: I won as The Beauty Junkee's Commenter of the Month for October... Isn't it exciting??? Check it out here. I am eagerly waiting for my prizes to arrive and will blog it separately =D

Moving on to my post....
I can still remember that my classmates in High School would say that my hair is super straight and nice. A gay friend of mine will always comb my hair when we have free time...Ohhh memories... and yes, I can say that one of the things that makes me beautiful is my hair.. I have long, straight, black with a hint of brown hair!!!... 

But changes came to my hair, I had it curled, rebonded and colored which I regreted doing so... If only I could turn back the time, I wish I did not do those treatments. My hair became unhealthy, dry and lifeless... So I began to take care of it to claim again its glory :P

I'm super happy that when I subscribed to BDJ August 2014 box, one of the items they've included is the  L'oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil. The Nourishing Oil indeed! This is my favorite hair oil so far.. I’ve used it for a month now and yet the product is still half of the bottle.

I got a 45 ml sample size from August 2014 BDJ Box (review here) but a full size bottle - 125 ml is priced at Php 995.00

According to Loreal:

Benefits of using:
- Provides legendary shine and frizz protection
- Weightless nourishment for all hair types

Ingredients:
Avocado Oil: packed with Vitamins A, B1, B2, D and Omega 3 oils that deliver lightweight nourishment and shine.
Grape Seed Oil: contains highly concentrated amounts of linoleic acid, one of the most powerful antioxidants in the world to protect against environmental aggressors.

 
It comes in a gold hard plastic bottle with a pump dispenser and a sturdy cap.

 It's an oil but doesn't feel like oil...
Application:
An easier blow-dry:
Apply 2 to 3 pumps to damp mid-lengths and ends for enhanced smoothness and suppleness.
A touch of sparkle:
Warm a pump in your hands, apply to dry mid-lengths and ends to control frizz and add shine to your hair.
All day frizz-control:
Apply to dry ends as needed during the day for frizz-control and smoothness.
Add shine to any style:
Add 1-2 drops of Mythic Oil to your favorite styling product. The result will be beautiful softness and shine.


Do you like my hair????

What I like about the about:
A small amount goes a long way
Lightweight formula considering it’s oil based
It has a light scent (a scent that I usually smell at Salons & Spas)
Frizziness of my hair has lessened and it feels more manageable
No more dry-looking hair but shiny and soft hair
Easy to use pump and dispenses just the right amount of product
No allergic reaction
Contains Avocado and Grape Seed Oils 

What I don't like about the about:
Availability is limited
Pricey
 
Will I repurchase? Big yes...

All in all, I love this product and I will continue to use it as long as it's available.

Till my next post!!!

Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment