Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Unboxing: November 2014 BDJ Box

A pleasant afternoon!!!

I got my November 2014 BDJ Box yesterday. The first thing I noticed was -- the box is very light so I got curious of what's inside... and when I opened it.... A Benefit Cosmetics Exclusive box... I was super delighted and even said wow (with eyes super wide haha)... As BDJ box team said this box is an early Christmas gift =D thank you BDJ team, this is truly a gift!

Sadly, this will be my last box for this year since I did not get the December box huhu... I still feel bad everytime I remember the day when I checked BDJ website and found out that December box is already sold out!!!! How tragic and depressing... was super excited pa man din -- the box I've been waiting for --- so better luck next year!
The box was full of Benefit Cosmetics minis which are super cute from their individual box to the container inside.
Presenting.... the minis! Aren't they cute?
This month's theme is... Sweet Shoppe
My most favorite item in the BDJ box -- stickers... this month says: Love the way you look / Look the way you love!

Let's go on with each item:
Bathina Body Oil Mist (75 ml at Php 1,800.00, 7 ml provided) -- has a touch of sweet almond, olive, avocado oils and vitamin E, this is my favorite of all the minis! Super cute packaging and flirty scent.
High Beam Complexion Enhancer (12.5 ml at Php 1,700.00, 2.5 ml provided) -- satiny pink liquid highlighter that accents cheek and brow bones for a dewy, radiant glow. I already swatched this and I liked it...This product is one of Benefit's top seller.
Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain (12.5 ml at Php 1,700.00, 2.5 ml provided) -- a candy-orchid tint for lips and cheeks. According to Benefit it's smudge-proof, smooch-proof and has superb stain power!
Fakeup Hydrating Concealer (3.5 g at Php 1,300.00, 0.5 g provided) -- a hydrating crease-control concealer with Vitamin E and apple seed extract that hides dark circles and diffuses fine lines for a silky smooth, ultra-natural look. It’s proven to keep skin hydrated for 6 hours! This product is one of Benefit's top seller.
Big Easy Complexion Perfector (35 ml at Php 2,000.00, 3 ml provided) -- this is said to be BIGGER than BB! Why? First, it balances moisture and controls oil. Second, the cushiony liquid-to-powder formula melts in like a cream, yet finishes lightweight and velvety like a powder. It gives light-to-medium natural coverage to even out skintone and conceal imperfections. It contains ingredients known to soothe and comfort the skin and help fight free radicals. It's Non-comedogenic, Oil-free and has SPF 35 PA+++. This got my attention and I'm gonna try this very soon...
Porefessional Pro Balm (22 ml at Php 1,600.00, 2x3 ml provided) -- minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! It's lightweight, translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.This product is one of Benefit's top seller. I will definitely try these babies.
They're Real! Push-Up Liner (1.4 g at Php 1,300.00, 2x0.10 g provided) -- It’s the FIRST EVER lash-hugging gel liner in a pen! This matte black gel formula won’t smudge, budge or dry out, and the innovative soft AccuFlex™ Tip hugs your lashline from corner to corner. The closer the line, the bigger the eye! and it's 24-hour* and waterproof. This product is one of Benefit's top seller. This got me very curious: first because I'm not a fan of eye liners, second I don't know how to use it and third it's super small haha.. When I tried it, I liked the matte black color and the tip is super soft. By the way, I had a hard time making the liner to push up (thanks to my husband who did it effortlessly). Perhaps I must now learn how to put on an eye liner hehe.

Here are the Bonus Items:
Total Moisture Facial Cream (48.2 g at $42.00 or Php 1,900.00++, sample sachet provided) -- a hydra-concentrated facial cream with tri-radiance complex. It provides a concentrated immediate and long-term hydration for a radiantly refreshed complexion. Its exclusive tri-radiance complex helps develop the skin's reserves of water and reinforce skin's moisture barrier. Contains mango butter, a natural plant-based emollient known to provide moisture. This product is one of Benefit's top seller.
Instant Comeback Facial Serum (30 ml at $46.00 or Php 2,000.00++, sample sachet provided) -- this serum boosts the youthful look of skin. The fast-absorbing formula with tri-radiance complex helps protect against visible signs of aging. Tired skin looks plumped and hydrated and feels firmer, smoother…energized. 
Hello Gorgeous! Voucher - Free Makeupper and brow consultation at a Benefit Store!

This is my most favorite BDJ box. I enjoyed the makeup minis as well as the cute packaging! Till my next unboxing experience (not sooner - December, January and February box are sold out already).

Check out Benefit at their website and Facebook page. If you wanna try a subscription box, I recommend BDJ box with Facebook page here.


Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment